Nevada Succeeds links the skills and expertise of business leaders to the education system and legislative process. We’re the only organization in the Silver State to bring these three critical players together.
Schools improve. Government streamlines. Business strengthens.
And through it all, our members grow—personally and professionally, in knowledge and influence.
Fill out our Contact Us form or email Jen Fleischmann Willoughby at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how your business can join Nevada Succeeds today.
OPTIMIZE YOUR IMPACT
Through our comprehensive network, you’re prepped for and placed in opportunities where you can use your expertise to deliver real value. You’ll do more than show up. You will make a difference. You’ll see your time and company’s investment pay off.
- You’ll take part in exclusive member forums to learn about education issues and provide input on strategies and tactics that influence education policy.
- You’ll participate in our in-depth pre- and post-Legislative Session policy meetings to ensure your recommendations make it to those who can directly influence policy.
DEEPEN YOUR EXPERTISE
No other organization understands the complex intersection of education, business and government like Nevada Succeeds. We go deeper—and you will, too. You’ll become an invaluable, informed, influential resource for your company and our community.
- You’ll receive regular communications with everything you need to know about improving Nevada’s educational system, including up-to-date news, data, trends and policy briefings.
- You’ll gain access to programs and seminars that provide insight into Nevada’s education system, its political context, policy framework, key initiatives and what it all means for your business.
AMPLIFY YOUR LEADERSHIP
You’ll supercharge your network, surrounding yourself with Nevada’s most dedicated, sincere and knowledgeable education advocates—a who’s who of business, education, and government leaders. Your work with Nevada Succeeds will validate your influence and your company’s efforts.
- You’ll gain access to key political, business, education and community leaders.
- You’ll be considered for appointments to gubernatorial, legislative, Department of Education, and charter school boards, as well as select commissions and committees.
- You’ll receive exclusive invitations to member events, partner events, and closed-door business-leader gatherings.
Join our mailing list to receive weekly updates and important education news.